top of page
Middridge Hero.jpg

Local Police

Police Emergency
Call 999 and ask for the Police 

Non Emergency

Call 101

Please note : It is vital that any crimes are reported to the Police as, otherwise, not only will no action be taken but (if appropriate) Middridge will not be considered a priority area.


Another way to report crimes and to receive status alerts about what is happening in County Durham is to sign up for the "Keep in the Know" service at 

Current Local Police Contacts (click here)

bottom of page